What do you think of this targa top conversion

you have a great point, and **** no i wouldnt take the saw to my roof myself, so I dont know. Im just dreamin because Ive always loved targa tops and now I can have one. Plus the CF roof would match my hood, well see I gotta research it some more. PLUS i just took a look at their website and it looks like **** with the roof on, and im noticing it looks bad right over the rear window, theres this big ugly piece of fiberglass that sits there, it doesnt look like it was meant to be there, if you get something like this you want it to look factory, im prob not gonna do it

• Sponsors (?)

There are more pictures on the JMS products website, which is located here:
http://www.jmsproductsinc.com/

I'm also waiting for a few people to try it first. I jumped on the CDC shaker kit when it first came out, and now you can get the Kar Kraft kit that uses the factory Ford parts.

I'd rather wait until more people get it to see if they find any design flaws.

JMS products has all kind of flaws do not do anything with them unless you want to get screwed. He still owes me $9600 on a twin turbo build that he hacked up I have pics E-mail me at [email protected] and I will show you what destruction Jay Scordatta can do.