what does a mach 1 run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

2 weeks ago I ran a 13.6@108 with zero traction. That was leaving at idle and babying it through first and 2nd....oh and the t/c was accidently on. 2.2 60'

If he's never raced his at the track all I can say is good luck.....I ran the fastest 16 sec 1/4 mile ever my first time. 16.0@106mph. I burned through the 1st and 2nd gears and part of third. 2.9 60' :D

93 teal terror said:
2 weeks ago I ran a 13.6@108 with zero traction. That was leaving at idle and babying it through first and 2nd....oh and the t/c was accidently on. 2.2 60'

If he's never raced his at the track all I can say is good luck.....I ran the fastest 16 sec 1/4 mile ever my first time. 16.0@106mph. I burned through the 1st and 2nd gears and part of third. 2.9 60' :D

:drool:

Almost as bad as one of my first passes.. 16.4 @ 64mph in the 1000ft. It was a 2.9 60ft also :D :rlaugh:

Tell your friend with the Mach to get gears 4.10s+, tires and exhaust maybe a CAI, driver mod and that sucker will be 12s easy. Biggest problem with the Mach is traction off the launch with the pizza cutter factory gatorbacks.

What kinda gains does a VR4 get with a downpipe and boost controller anyway? We all know how well factory F/I cars take to mods compared to N/A cars.

ya adrenalin or whatever your name is you have no room to talk my vr4 would destroy your 2002 gt:rlaugh: and wow i run a about a 12.9 in my car and i spent literally a couple hundred bucks in mods.

fast360 said:
ya adrenalin or whatever your name is you have no room to talk my vr4 would destroy your 2002 gt:rlaugh: and wow i run a about a 12.9 in my car and i spent literally a couple hundred bucks in mods.

yeah but your funny looking, and no one likes you.....:shrug: and when your car is parked.......your still funny looking, and no one still likes you...:shrug: :shrug: and the off chance someone likes you....you are still funny looking..:shrug: :shrug: and if you paid a friend to like you, and you got a faceplant....your car is still ugly........:shrug: so i guess..................it sucks to be you:shrug: :flag: :flag: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

All you had to do was ask a question being a VR4 owner, not a fake. :shrug: It's people like you who give your crowd a bad name. You could've easily found your answer on one of your forums, but instead you came on stang site. Even though you have VR4, its still a ricer. Who cares if yours is faster, mind looks better and sounds better. God I love my flowmasters!

fast360 said:

:bs: You have no track times or dyno numbers yet you are talking crap to someone putting down 290.Give me a break.Your a JOKE!And id be willing to bet that 12.9 is a lie

To the original poster (if you're still here reading this):

A stock mach 1, and i mean STOCK, street tires and paper filter and all... will run mid 13s, as someone has said on here. It will run 13.4-13.7 depending.

The BEST i have ever seen a completely stock (street tires too) Mach 1 run, was a 13.1. And there are 2 people on this forum that have done it.

"about 12.9" :rlaugh: . Thats some pretty funny stuff.

But I can see it now...2 days from now. (Fast360) "I went to the track and ran a 10.4 @ 149 MPH...but my time slip blew out the window on the way back....all I have is this crappy run (bogged, and missed 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th gear) er, a 13.9 @ 99MPH." :rlaugh:

first off yall are ****ing ignorant and jealous because an import is faster.dont get me wrong i love domestics, especially ls1's:) wow hes putting down 290 holy ****, im being sarcastic if you cant tell. by the way a stock 92 vr4 puts out 300 2nd gens put out 320 definately not rice. have you ever even seen a vr4, if you thinks thats rice you obviously dont appreciate nice cars. oh ya theres no 6th gear in my car smarty

2+4= still whooping your ass

fast360 said:
first off yall are ****ing ignorant and jealous because an import is faster.dont get me wrong i love domestics, especially ls1's:) wow hes putting down 290 holy ****, im being sarcastic if you cant tell. by the way a stock 92 vr4 puts out 300 2nd gens put out 320 definately not rice. have you ever even seen a vr4, if you thinks thats rice you obviously dont appreciate nice cars. oh ya theres no 6th gear in my car smarty

the funny thing is.......i would nevergo on a vr4 forum...if one even exists.......so therefore you are very jealous, or have no one else to talk to about your antique......and second........the world needs toilet washers, so its ok thats all you could afford.....:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

fast360 said:

:ban: your a good canidate for ban of the month....do you even have your license?

fast360 said:

your car is weak and you are a stupid RICER !!! so who cares what you think.

R I C E R S A R E S T U P I D !!!! !!!!!

tell me one reason why this car is rice.thats right you cant.so your pretty much just saying that because you want one but cant have one.btw what kind of times does a gt put up stock like mid 14 if even that, dayum thats ridiculously fast, not! and how am i a ricer, do you even know what that means or do you just say it b/c everyone else does.man your cool.

fast360 said:
tell me one reason why this car is rice.thats right you cant.so your pretty much just saying that because you want one but cant have one.btw what kind of times does a gt put up stock like mid 14 if even that, dayum thats ridiculously fast, not! and how am i a ricer, do you even know what that means or do you just say it b/c everyone else does.man your cool.

no its because you are a ricah..!!!!its ok....just accept it, and we will all be happy...........yeah your fake car, with fake slips, and fake dyno is fast.......but its fughly.........now go the the dairy queen parking lot, and impress the civic drivers.........:nice: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: ......and as a famous stangneter once said..."you cant outrun ugly"..............:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.