what else i need to go cobra all the way

• Sponsors (?)

I'm currently converting a V6 to a Cobra, I'm probably the best to answer this question. Do you want a faithful, 100% stock Cobra? Or just the drivetrain? Just the appearance? It depends on how far you want to go. Beyond the brakes that 95BlueStallion mentioned, you'll also need:

1.7 Roller Rockers for the heads
A Cobra instrument cluster (white faces, 160mph speedometer)
Driver's airbag that says "COBRA"
If you have an automatic, you'll need to convert to manual
You can change the master cylinder to the Cobra one. The GT MC with Cobra brakes does make the pedal a bit firmer, which some people don't like.
I believe all 94-95 Cobras came with 3.08 gears in the differential

Check the FAQ at the top of the Tech section for differences, here's a convenient link.

I'm currently converting a V6 to a Cobra, I'm probably the best to answer this question. Do you want a faithful, 100% stock Cobra? Or just the drivetrain? Just the appearance? It depends on how far you want to go. Beyond the brakes that 95BlueStallion mentioned, you'll also need:

1.7 Roller Rockers for the heads
A Cobra instrument cluster (white faces, 160mph speedometer)
Driver's airbag that says "COBRA"
If you have an automatic, you'll need to convert to manual
You can change the master cylinder to the Cobra one. The GT MC with Cobra brakes does make the pedal a bit firmer, which some people don't like.
I believe all 94-95 Cobras came with 3.08 gears in the differential

Check the FAQ at the top of the Tech section for differences, here's a convenient link.

Needs an oil cooler also.