What happened to the thread about the video?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know what happened to the thread? I don't have anything to hide. It was a one time shot only, I wanted to present Paul and Jon with a small framed copy of it, as a gift. I was so excited, I had to show it at the meet. I didn't know everyone and their dog was going to call Paul and Jon before I had a chance to give it to them myself. So much for a surprise gift. It pretty much takes all the fun out of it.

It was a one run shot at 29 psi. Actually it was wavering between 28 and 29, it was hard to read. For the love of God, it made 603 at 25 psi (not at redline), and I only drive it at 23 psi.

So, I go to see Paul and Jon and they are like WTF? And now I am getting called "Sandy". Some lady I don't even know. Glad I got a good start with the community. I guess I'll take my KB and hang out by myself.

Oh, it was nice to meet you Chung, you are the man, thanks for the tune, it works great.

WaterPog said:
Did someone delete the thread?

seems kinda odd that as soon as the dyno thing gets brought up he deleted the thread doesn't it?

or maybe I'm reading too much into it?

here's a link to where the thread used to be...

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=454216

I'm a bit confuzorized :shrug:

Chung did tune the first chip that did 603 because we were in a pinch with our tuning software. The current and last tune was from Krazy Koncepts including Joe (Revolution chip). Ben was confused from all the newness of everything. Thats all folks
Jon

WaterPog said:
I didn't realise that Chung did any more tuning on the car after Joe had his shot at it?

:shrug:

Just talked with paul about the tune and the tune is the one i burned and if you made 707 that is awsome. You have not met me but i work with paul on the tuning but the day chung tuned that car my software key was defective.

Cannot wait to see the AFR graph?

joe

gospeedgo said:
Man, you guys should have been at the meet then:) it was there, we all saw it...and got to go on one he11 of a fun drive thru the wilderness.

I wish i had to get my house ready to sell once on the market it sold in 2 hours out by may 26th now i have to pack :( oh well i hope to make one soon. Ill have to race 909 on the juice :flag:

joe

Whats the deal is everyone hatin on 909 or something?? I have not seen any reason for that!!!

909, CONGRATS ON THE NUMBERS!!! ?GEt that video, picture or whatever it is, posted again, or email them to me and I will get them hosted (at least until I exceed my bandwidth..)

lamrith said:
Whats the deal is everyone hatin on 909 or something?? I have not seen any reason for that!!!

909, CONGRATS ON THE NUMBERS!!! ?GEt that video, picture or whatever it is, posted again, or email them to me and I will get them hosted (at least until I exceed my bandwidth..)

wasn't hatin', just seemed odd that the thread dissapeared.

I agree, that is one impressive machine. Like I said in the other thread, it's scary how easy it is to make huge power with those '03/'04 cobras.

:nice:

WaterPog- It probably disappeared because "909" wanted to keep it a surprise until he gave Paul and I the dyno sheet. Unfortunately the word spread fast that there was a 707 dyno sheet floating around. Anyway that's how it started. BTW, when I get back from vacation I need to talk to you. :nice:

Lamrith- I don't think anyone was hating on him. I would hope not anyway! Ben's the nicest guy. Plus he actually drives the car the way it was meant to be driven. The car is a daily driver and puts out more hp than most of the cars at the track. :)

:hail: