Fox What is the hardest part you ever had to track down?

One of the hardest parts to find for me is an original tonneau cover storage bag for my '91 convertible. I found one last year for $70 but waited too long to buy it and someone else snapped it up. A little pricey yes, but it was in nice shape. Still looking!

• Sponsors (?)

I found the controller. :coff:

Just thought I'd let ya know. :lcoff:

Soon as I stopped looking for it. :kmcoff:

20190402_174018-jpg.jpg

Currently looking for a steering hub bolt to attach my new hub. I took off the old air bag assembly and realized there was no bolt under there. Any ideas on how to find one?

And this made me think of what other parts are hard to find?

I have owned my 79 Capri since 1981 and never been able to buy the six rib serpentine belt ac pully for the stock ac compressor in a parts store. I have three units from junkyards, and have put about a half dozen compressors on it. Never found the clutch available.

The HR980 compressors for the four cylinder cars is almost as hard to find.

Right now, I need:

Good rear hatch glass with functional defrost. Mine had the defrost lines damaged when the window was removed during a repaint. I

Passenger side NOS headlight. I have the other 5 pieces NOS in boxes, but just need that 6th.

They make kits to repair those defrost lines I believe. I can't attest to how well they work or look, but it's worth considering
https://www.ebay.com/i/183703980753?chn=ps