What mod do you guys think I should go with next?

yellowstang1994

Sep 9, 2004
Hi guys I'm trying to get some opinions on where to go next. Heres what i've done so far in terms of stuff on my car that would help me possibly get a better ET

CAI
Mac Unequal Shorties 1 5/8
Mac O/R Prochamber
Mac Flowpaths
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-ax shortthrow

Pullies: I'd like to do but want to get my current light dimming problem fixed first.

LCAs/UCAs - I had a plan to do these before I got gears to be a little more prepared for the 'bigger picture' but my friend says it's a pretty stupid thing to do on a pretty much stock car. Should I just forget about these right now and put this money towards gears? Or do you guys think LCAs are a good idea? My car is also lowered so it'd help me hook a lot better then I am now.

Gears - I know right now my next move should be gears but do you guys think I should do anything else? or just go straight for the gears?

If you guys think of some other direction I should take let me know, i'm open to opinions?

• Sponsors (?)

I would kill for an 03 or 04 cobra so badddd. However, being 21 and not out of college just yet doesn't cut it. Maybee when I get a new job after I graduate next year i'll go and get that 03/04 cobra.