• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

What mod do you guys think I should go with next?

  • Thread starter Thread starter yellowstang1994
  • Start date Start date May 11, 2005

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
May 11, 2005
#1
  • May 11, 2005
  • #1
Hi guys I'm trying to get some opinions on where to go next. Heres what i've done so far in terms of stuff on my car that would help me possibly get a better ET

CAI
Mac Unequal Shorties 1 5/8
Mac O/R Prochamber
Mac Flowpaths
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-ax shortthrow



Pullies: I'd like to do but want to get my current light dimming problem fixed first.

LCAs/UCAs - I had a plan to do these before I got gears to be a little more prepared for the 'bigger picture' but my friend says it's a pretty stupid thing to do on a pretty much stock car. Should I just forget about these right now and put this money towards gears? Or do you guys think LCAs are a good idea? My car is also lowered so it'd help me hook a lot better then I am now.

Gears - I know right now my next move should be gears but do you guys think I should do anything else? or just go straight for the gears?

If you guys think of some other direction I should take let me know, i'm open to opinions?
 

kristopher

New Member
Apr 18, 2005
8
0
0
Mesa, Arizona
May 11, 2005
#2
  • May 11, 2005
  • #2
04 Cobra mod
 

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
May 11, 2005
#3
  • May 11, 2005
  • #3
engine swap? lol, nahhh can't afford that right now.
 

kristopher

New Member
Apr 18, 2005
8
0
0
Mesa, Arizona
May 11, 2005
#4
  • May 11, 2005
  • #4
yellowstang1994 said:
engine swap? lol, nahhh can't afford that right now.
Click to expand...

car swap. But I suppose I am only saying this because I love them so much. I guess consider my posts keeping your thread alive for people with real answers for you to see.
 

yellowstang1994

New Member
Sep 9, 2004
338
0
0
May 11, 2005
#5
  • May 11, 2005
  • #5
I would kill for an 03 or 04 cobra so badddd. However, being 21 and not out of college just yet doesn't cut it. Maybee when I get a new job after I graduate next year i'll go and get that 03/04 cobra.
 

kristopher

New Member
Apr 18, 2005
8
0
0
Mesa, Arizona
May 11, 2005
#6
  • May 11, 2005
  • #6
right on. Im hoping to have one by years end
 

sade04

Member
Sep 13, 2004
97
0
6
Lansdale, PA
May 11, 2005
#7
  • May 11, 2005
  • #7
maybe sub-frame connectors? or find a used cobra intake. new maf
or maybe wheels and springs...idk just some suggestions
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
210
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
685
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
S
What do I do?
  • Sebastiánford
  • Jul 3, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
34
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 8, 2025
rednotch
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Yesterday at 5:48 PM
from6to8
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?