what mod's should i do?!

xxshadow529

May 26, 2011
hello my name is john and im new to the forum i have a 2004 mustang gt bone stock automatic im looken to do small things to make it alil more fun to drive im thinking about adding

down-pipe
cat back exhaust
cold air intake
performance tuner chip
under drive pullies

how much should everything cost and nd exactly what parts should i get nd what numbers power wise should i be looking at?

• Sponsors (?)

im on a budget around 1500 to 2gs tops i was thinken about gears but i would want a shop to put them in for me i no stocks r 3.27 i would probably do 3.73 or 3.55s im rarely on the highway with the car so doesnt matter nd im thinken bout getten chip should i get the super chip or the diablo tuner or hypertech pullies and what type of exhaust flowmaster borla? im into more of the deeper sound that the H mid pipe gives

yes the car is automatic the car was a present to me for my 17th bday i want a stick bad there so fun to drive nd so much more to do nd control of the car and i no noob question what exactly is a (stall nd what does it do)

my car isnt bad in the rain cause i have pireillis 275s all around on it i just gotta watch out for snow but i looked up what a stall is how do u install 1 and i no its not good at all but cant u pretty much do the same thing with a neutral drop

first thing i did with my autp was 4.10 gears... best choice ever... i got a superchips programmer on mine and it runs good. with just a cai and rest stock (even 3.07 gears) i ran a 15.2 ... i am in the progress of doing a pi swap, tbs, 100 shot, lth, x pipe, and the 4.10 gears i hope to do a nice little increase.