what should I do?

ok so i bid on a wire harness and won, it was post to be sent out on the 6th of may and its now the 11th, the sellers location is about an hour away from me and i have not got it yet i emaild him he said i should have got it by now and the traking info says that the seller set up shipment but they havent got the package yet to scan it in, so what should i do, wait another week or file a dispute with paypal and ebay and try and my money back.

• Sponsors (?)

file the paypal dispute. you need to cover your arse. If you wait too long then you 'll lose out. Does the guy have a history of stuff like this? Not that it matters as there is always a first time. He may not have sent it and the paypal claim email he gets might get him to. Then check the date it was really mailed and leave appropriate feedback.

file the paypal dispute. you need to cover your arse. If you wait too long then you 'll lose out. Does the guy have a history of stuff like this? Not that it matters as there is always a first time. He may not have sent it and the paypal claim email he gets might get him to. Then check the date it was really mailed and leave appropriate feedback.

it said it was shiped the 6th and i checked the tracking info last night and nadda witch is weird and i just double checked now and all the sudden it was received after i emaild him and is in town on route to my house now weird maby i lit a fire up his azzz lol thanks again

Wait til he leaves you good feedback before you leave him bad slow shipper feedback. No prob!

you might not.... he still has the option to feedback on your feedback right ??

sometimes its best to be glad you you got it.

but in the future, this has worked WELL for me.

i google the addy of the person, then i send them an e-mail with pretty detailed instructions to their house.

i ask them if "it sounds right" and that me and my buddies are on our way in a bit and have been drinking.

2 of 2 times my ***** showed up priority mail in the next day or 2, even when they did NOT return e-mails or anything

neg feedback means squat really... you can have multiple accounts and easy to boost feedback to scam. i have seen it

people sell 1 cent items and buy them themselves, then you see that have 100 positive feedbacks but never check the auction...... scammers everywhere

you might not.... he still has the option to feedback on your feedback right ??

sometimes its best to be glad you you got it.

but in the future, this has worked WELL for me.

i google the addy of the person, then i send them an e-mail with pretty detailed instructions to their house.

i ask them if "it sounds right" and that me and my buddies are on our way in a bit and have been drinking.

2 of 2 times my ***** showed up priority mail in the next day or 2, even when they did NOT return e-mails or anything

neg feedback means squat really... you can have multiple accounts and easy to boost feedback to scam. i have seen it

people sell 1 cent items and buy them themselves, then you see that have 100 positive feedbacks but never check the auction...... scammers everywhere

he had a diff acount i checked it history and would only bid on his stuff lol but i waited last minute and paid 90 with shiping so im good im at 100% feedback so ill keep that way lol