what should i get next

Ok i have 2000 bucks saved to go to my car what mods would be the best for that money. I dont have much done to my 94 coup but it has a mac h pipe flowmaster ex and a mac intake and a tri ax thats all that is done, ahh and it has 65 thousand miles on it to if that makes a difference but i really want to get the best perfonce mods i can get for 2000 bucks. So if you have any suggestions please feel free. I am wanting to stay N/A

• Sponsors (?)

With that much to spend, I'd want to know your long term goals. First thing though, no matter what your plans, I'd get some gears in the flavor of 373's. The gears will give you the most punch and smiles to the miles.

Still got some money left after the gears!

About those long term plans ...........

I know you said NA but are we talking 250, 300, or 300+ rwhp?

Later
Grady

1) Gears (i would say go 3.90s or 4.10s but thats just me :D )
2) Heads (GT40s, Edelbrock Performers, Trickflow High Ports, AFR, Trickflow Twisted Wedges... just to name a few)
3) Intake Manifold (GT40 or Cobra, Performer RPM, Trickflow Street Heat, Holley Systemax)
4) Camshaft (don't get a ford letter cam if you want an off the shelf cam at least get a Trick Flow stage 1 cam and some roller rockers)
5) Injectors (at least 24s) Mass Air Meter (70-75mm) throttle body (65-70)
6) Tune it
7) Sometime down the road get some long tubes and another h-pipe

1-5 can be had for under 2k if you shop around

check the boards for used heads and intake... as far as the cam goes, buy new and stay on the safe side and the get a tune