what well known muffler shop did this...?

• Sponsors (?)

If you sometimes back into parking slots (Yeah, I know, but my company demands it in their vehicles); that tip would be da Bomb for telling you when you're close enough to the parking block! Much better than the crunch telling you that you backed too far and your Chevy pickup is now the hood ornament on a Lexus :nonono: (Not me, one of the other guys on our crew)

My$0.02:
Midas (at least our local shop) does a pretty good job on replacements for OEM stock exhaust lines. Anything that deviates from that point (or requires intelligent imagination) is best left to the Mom 'n' Pop stores.

around here your company would be paying a bunch of parking tickets, as it's illegal to back into a parking place in the state of Texas. i got one when i was going to college even, talk about being P.O.'d!!!!! that was wheni first became aware of that stupid law.

I used to impound cars in some parking structures for that Bnickel. their idea was for the kids. If you backed in, you could jump in and come flying out without paying too much attention. And others just didn't want the black left on white paint behing parking stalls. It does make it tuff to park a nig truck if you can't back in. Must suck in Texas. Since they like everything big!

WOW, I had no idea backing in was improper. I was taught in school by a retired cop that backing in was the PROPER method of parking, as you can see what is coming when pulling out. It made sense to me and I have no problem parking like this, although normally I'm lazy and just pull in.

As far as the exhaust, it definitely looks high quality. Lowered emissions, increased power, lowered powerband, better fuel efficiency...... lets get an infomercial!

I used to impound cars in some parking structures for that Bnickel. their idea was for the kids. If you backed in, you could jump in and come flying out without paying too much attention. And others just didn't want the black left on white paint behing parking stalls. It does make it tuff to park a nig truck if you can't back in. Must suck in Texas. Since they like everything big!

naw, just makes us better backers is all. that's why a lot of us backward ass country boys can back a boat into the water in nothing flat and be skiing before most yankess can even get their boat in the water. LOL just kidding guys don't flame me.

naw, just makes us better backers is all. that's why a lot of us backward ass country boys can back a boat into the water in nothing flat and be skiing before most yankess can even get their boat in the water. LOL just kidding guys don't flame me.

Awh, some of us Yanks can do it. Try a 16ft lawn trailer into a metal shed that only has 12in on either side when centered. Not bad ? Their was another building right across the way. So you couldn't pull forward and straighten her out.:nonono:

Awh, some of us Yanks can do it. Try a 16ft lawn trailer into a metal shed that only has 12in on either side when centered. Not bad ? Their was another building right across the way. So you couldn't pull forward and straighten her out.:nonono:

the gate in my backyard has about 3" on either side to get my wife's paddle boat in, and we have brick outcropping on the front of the house that is about 3/4 the size of the gate, the outcropping is only about 20' from the gate, if we had a fullsize boat it would be almost impossible to back it into the backyard using the truck.

WOW, I had no idea backing in was improper. I was taught in school by a retired cop that backing in was the PROPER method of parking, as you can see what is coming when pulling out. It made sense to me and I have no problem parking like this, although normally I'm lazy and just pull in.

Exactly.

It's far easier to see what's coming if you're pulling out head first than ass first.

I don't believe there is a law preventing you from backing into a parking space here in Texas. I would need to see it. There may be a local ordinance for some reason..:shrug:

I have recieved a ticket for backing into a space in a parking garage, but the reason for that is when you exit, you will be heading the wrong way in traffic.
(the garage was empty when I went in and it didn't occur to me :nonono: )

If you have a link to the law, please post it.

around here your company would be paying a bunch of parking tickets, as it's illegal to back into a parking place in the state of Texas. i got one when i was going to college even, talk about being P.O.'d!!!!! that was wheni first became aware of that stupid law.

I would have a serious time with my F350 crew long bed in that state.

There's just not many places I can pull this thing in forward.

As far as the exhaust, I'm pretty much dumb founded. But I definately would have never left there without dealing with that!

lol..thats not a state law. Thats a campus rule. They dont want you backing into parking spots because they have a hard time towing your car for no parking pass and junk like that. Its simply ease of towing

<---has had NUMEROUS troubles with campus cops

lol..thats not a state law. Thats a campus rule. They dont want you backing into parking spots because they have a hard time towing your car for no parking pass and junk like that. Its simply ease of towing

<---has had NUMEROUS troubles with campus cops

Ahh those were the days. It doesn't make it as hard you think since most cars are FWD now. I would be told aobut a car, know it was FWD and knew what was coming. It was always great to get there and see a civic backed in. YOINK