Whats everyones favorite mixed drink?

alcohol has been proven to be healthy for your heart in moderation, and plus powerade is all sugar, hope you enjoy your diabetes. :)

BTW I also love working out, but water is 10x better for your body, and why do you want to live till your 100 for? If i get a solid 75years with my wits about me at the end I will be happy.

• Sponsors (?)

Joe 5.0 said:
alcohol has been proven to be healthy for your heart in moderation, and plus powerade is all sugar, hope you enjoy your diabetes. :)

BTW I also love working out, but water is 10x better for your body, and why do you want to live till your 100 for? If i get a solid 75years with my wits about me at the end I will be happy.

i run 6 miles a day, i need the sugar. sugar is energy. water has zero electrolytes.

alcohol has to be extreme moderation.. just enough to thin your blood and reduce heart problems.

PS- I scoff at diabetes.:lol:

Well how was I to know you were the mustang owners equivalent of lance armstrong?? lol j/k

I run ~ 1 mile a day, but at about a 8mph pace, after strength training. On my off days I try to push it to 1.5 miles, but not always successfully. I need to work on my lungs more than my legs, my endurance is terrible. :notnice:

Anyways, at least gin & tonic is calorie free, wont fatten you up like beer. :D