Whats the best way to flush coolant after...

Blowing a head gasket?

I tried to flush it as mush as i could before i took it apart, and while i was fixing it, but since i have it back together and running, i put more dexacool in, and it keeps bringin all the old sludge out, and it overflows outta the overflow bottle. (not into the overflow bottle, but it comes out the cap) i guess what im sayin is, when it gets warm, the oil is thinning out, loosening up and making it have too much fluid in the cooling system and its slowly comin out.

Back in the day when i worked at time-it lube, they had a machine there that would suck all the old antifreeze out, then replace it with new... but im wondering... will it get all the residual oil out of there? or is there a better / cheaper (80 bucks) way to do it than takin it to time it lube? i bought a bottle of some stuff thats supposed to eat all the deposits out of your cooling system, but you have to drive the car for 3-6 hours before you drain it... and im guessing they mean a constant 3-6 hours. this isnt on a stang, (its the 98 Saturn i just aquired)

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)