Wheel Help(tire sizes,fitment, and color)

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
1)I was wondering if Anthracite wheels would look good on a silver mustang. my 88gt is currently silver(almost primer looking! needs paint!!) and i want to paint it a little darker not much but like a metallic silver or maybe gun silver:rolleyes:. but i was wondering if Anthracite wheels would match, good.maybe some pics!?! also do anthracite last long, cause i know silver rims would last for ever and chrome takes some upkeep, but i know nothing about anthracite?

2)secondly i was looking at cobra r's and wanted to know if these wheels will fit just by bolting them on and going, and what tires to run with each??
Front 17 x 8" - 15mm /
Rear 17 x 9" - 20mm / 4 on 4.25.

• Sponsors (?)

Anthracite matches silver very well

(just picture it on a fox vs a SN95)

pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=929891

View attachment 326300

i seriously need to know if these wheels will fit and what it the "widest rear' tire and smartest front tire to run with them! they are cobra r deeps by the way!!!!!1
Front 17 x 8" - 15mm /
Rear 17 x 9" - 20mm / 4 on 4.25

ps. doe anyone have pics of the cobra r 4lug with deep dish, any color except black!

IMHO....dont get 4lug cobras. Just a waste of money. Id jump on the Saleen SC reps. bandwagon, especially on a silver/grey/gunmetal/whatever GT..

kinda like....

View attachment 325912

also, IMO, anthracite cobra r's would just look dirty all the damn time....somebody had them on a white GT a while back and they always just looked dirty.

its all in what your taste is, but again, IMO it doesnt sound too good

i was looking at cobra r's and wanted to know if these wheels will fit just by bolting them on and going, and what tires to run with each??
Front 17 x 8" - 15mm /
Rear 17 x 9" - 20mm / 4 on 4.25.

the Sc reps would be my choice of wheel but i hate that damn flare it does at the end of the spoke, if it was just a straight spoke kinda like the 03 cobras those sc replics would be the best 4 lug rim.... next to the 03 cobras..
i want a lip, and they have some lipped cobra r's that im looking at, the one with the rivets, i havnt seen them on a fox though!

well i want silver or polished...i think i ruled out the anthrite and i despise black.....
the lipped cobra r's kinda look like the above pic, but with rivets(the only thing that i hate) but i havnt seen any 5.0 with the rivets etc... and i cant find the 03 cobra 4 lug in silver. AllI can find is chrome! i can handle chrome, but i htink silver/polished is more forgiving for any color. chrome is ok, but a little to blingy sometimes(SOMETIMES!!!!!i said sometimes). somedays i like chrome but others i dont. but silver always looks good IMO