Wheel hits fender wall

• Sponsors (?)

Nothing looks bent, but look at how the swaybar endlink is tugging back on the swaybar in the first pic, clearly the whole A-arm assembly has been pushed back relative to the swaybar and body. And look at the forward A-arm bushing in the pics 3-5. Ain't right. Now, look back at the first and last pics. The fenderwell looks buckled. Those big vertical creases aren't normal IMO.

Is it me, or the angle of the pic... in pics 4, 5, and 6, it looks like the lower control arm bolt is all the way at the top of the bushing, not centered. Like the bushing is totally wasted and the control arm has fallen down.

Nothing looks bent, but look at how the swaybar endlink is tugging back on the swaybar in the first pic, clearly the whole A-arm assembly has been pushed back relative to the swaybar and body. And look at the forward A-arm bushing in the pics 3-5. Ain't right. Now, look back at the first and last pics. The fenderwell looks buckled. Those big vertical creases aren't normal IMO.
I figured about the vertical creases, they looked not right:p
So the method of fixing this would be to replace what pearlnotchback said to realign the a-arm?

looks to me like it needs a control arm, strut, end link and possibly a sway bar. I work in a bodyshop and have replaced 100's of control arms and struts from curb hits.
That's specfic, thanks for that. Atleast it's turning out to be a bit easier and cheaper than a bet a arm and k member.

Or, looked at another way, as difficult and expensive as pulling the unibody straight. I'm not sure any amount of K-member and A-arms is going to fix that cluster:leghump:.

Or, looked at another way, as difficult and expensive as pulling the unibody straight. I'm not sure any amount of K-member and A-arms is going to fix that cluster****.
Then the car just might be going to the dogs (craigslist). Which I guess is good and bad, more time to fix my 95 and the 70. But there goes the dream of a n/a 300 rwhp fox.

I'll have a friend take a look at it, my skill set isn't the widest to be trying to fix every bit of the car.