Wheel question

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
I'm familar with the concept of wheel size, & lug pattern, & size of tires can fit on what wheels, ect. However, my question is...

Do they make certain wheels for front wheel drive and or rear wheel drive wheels? Would it make a difference if a wheel from say a mustang was to import, keeping in mind the wheel size & lug pattern are compatible? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

not that i know for sure.. but my grand prix has front wheel drive and the stang is rear, and i dont think it matters.. as long as you rotate...

That's what I'm thinking.

Reguardless of it being a rear wheel drive or front wheel drive car. The wheel is round in a front wheel drive, and it's round in a rear wheel drive. Of course, the size, lug, & offset would have to be factored in? Or am I way off base here?

Note: I'm not a wheel expert by any means. :rlaugh:

I have someone seriously trying to convince me that wheels from a rear wheel drive car would not fit on a front wheel drive.

jeep wrangler wheels in the 95 and some other models fit on a 89-92 probe. got buzzed, well buzzed, one night and decided to mount some small mud tires on the wheels and shove em on the probage. did pretty good till i hit what i thought was a small mudhole and ended up being a sinkhole:scratch:

jeep wrangler wheels in the 95 and some other models fit on a 89-92 probe. got buzzed, well buzzed, one night and decided to mount some small mud tires on the wheels and shove em on the probage. did pretty good till i hit what i thought was a small mudhole and ended up being a sinkhole:scratch:

I wonder what went wrong :rolleyes: