Wheel Spacers on a 2019?

George S

Aug 3, 2020
Bristow
Good afternoon, my apologies if this has been covered, couldn't find anything when I searched. Has anyone done wheel spacers on a 2019 GT with 19" wheels? Id like to push them out a little if I can rather than having them sit so far in from the fender.

• Sponsors (?)

I get my first Mustang on Monday and I just joined about a half hour ago. One of the reasons I joined is because I'm thinking of pushing the wheels out on my 17' too. No one has answered you in over 2 weeks? Iv'e been poking around in here and It doesn't seem like many people frequent these forums.....is it me? I had a Volvo S60R and Swedespeed was crazy active! This is kinda lame.....

I ran 25MM bolt on spacers up front and 20MM on the rear on my 2019 Bullitt. I ordered mine from Steeda. They brought front and rear of the Bullitt perfectly out to the limit, without sticking out. But I took them back off. I'm not happy going that route, because I'd rather have more rubber out back than just pushing the wheels out. Just looks funny to me from the rear end view.

Attachments

• Side2.JPG
    Side2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2124[1].JPG
    IMG_2124[1].JPG
    390.6 KB · Views: 73