Wheels and Tires?

I was looking to replace my stock setup. I have a 00gt that the previous owner lowered approx 1 1/2 in. I was looking for the black spoked bullet knockoffs. some manuf have 270/40/17 in the front with 315/35/17 in the rear. Will these fit without rubbing?. Seams to good to be true.

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

they may rub a little in the rear on the fenders, but that is easily fixable by rolling your rear fenders.

two of mny buddies have 315/35/17's out back and are lowered 1.5" and do not have any problems. it looks great IMO.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll just run 275/40s all around. I really don't care for the non-directional tire, they track to much for my taste. I would rather go with an all-season tire instead. It will allow me to rotate the tires. If I go this route, I need 17x9 wheels, correct?.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll just run 275/40s all around. I really don't care for the non-directional tire, they track to much for my taste. I would rather go with an all-season tire instead. It will allow me to rotate the tires. If I go this route, I need 17x9 wheels, correct?.

Picture884.jpg

17x9's with 275/40/17 BFG's all the way around ftw.

Attachments

• Picture884.jpg
    Picture884.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 48
they may rub a little in the rear on the fenders, but that is easily fixable by rolling your rear fenders.

two of mny buddies have 315/35/17's out back and are lowered 1.5" and do not have any problems. it looks great IMO.

gah!! i should have thought about that! i have 245's in the front and 275's in the rear on my 17's. i love the big fatty tire look on cars!