where do u work!

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
hey i am bored so lets do a work topic! yay!

i work at a small shop (5 guys) that makes custom fabricated aluminum oil pans and valve covers for racers.

Most of what we sell is circle track and sprint cars. Not as much drag stuff right now.

He sells to engine builders, not to just weekend racer joe or anything, the big engine builders and machine shops all buy his stuff and its all super nice and beat Moroso and milodon etc. they are really really badass parts.

my dads known the guy since he was young and i was looking for a good job, i started there in late may, i started little pidly stuff, went on to machining parts and bending shells and all sorts of fabricating and detailing the finished part. I also learned to weld here, started TIG welding the rails together and recently started pulse welding stuff people will see ;)

its a great job and new week i get to go with the guy to a PRI trade show in indy and go to the races that friday. its going to sweet

heres the site for the shop

www.propan.net

share your jobs!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I work for CitiGroup in the CitiMortgage div.

First "real" job out of college, entry level for now. My year in my current dept. is up in Oct. and I hope to transfer out for more pay, as my numbers and work history are tops in my dept.

It sucks pay wise but that will change, and we do some fun stuff in our dept. like getting paid to go to these quarterly events, like movie, go karts, rest. to eat all paid for an get out of work 2hrs paid.

The city newspaper and also for myself. I just started going to school full time so I cut back at the paper for the time being. Hopefully as soon as I'm out of school, I'm outta there too :)

Geology major and D1 hockey player for Union College in Schenectady, NY. My summer job is a lumberjack and farm hand on an Alpaca Farm in MA (past 3 summers). This past summer i only got to work for 3 weeks before some family issues for my buddy ended that sweet arse job.

I work for NCS (Network Computing Services)as a analyst/Applications Lab Coordinator, I test software and support Johnson & Johnson North america, leaving the job in 2 weeks for something else. and more schooling. this job started as internship but went on for 2yrs

haha yea foods not bad, I still eat there, though there are somethings like people at mcdonalds say after working there, there is something you wouldnt eat.

Tonys89GT said:
Dude, you need to find a construction job, my guys make $11-12 hr after a year, and its quite flexible, especially in the winter.

Thats what I really want, I wouldnt mind having a job that involves some labor. I turn 18 in november so Im just waiting till then and hopfully ill get off my ass and find a real job. Id really like to get some kind of job at an oil changing plcae or autozone, but I really wouldnt mind working in construction or movning boxes in a factory, cause you can make some decent money there.