Where do you keep your baby?

diamonddave454

Oct 8, 2008
I just finished renovating my garage, now my fox body has a proper home.... I customized my entire garage...I went a little overboard, but it's worth it...My baby looks great on a checkerboard floor...It looks real retro and I love that...I did it through a site I found [LINK REMOVED] ....They had everything I needed...I feel like my mustang is a lot happier, even though my wife isn't...She thinks I spend too much time in the garage... I disagree...So I'm asking you, Where do you keep your baby?

• Sponsors (?)

IBTM

In my garage as well, next to the boat. I'd love to make my garage look all nice, but I'd first need a shed to get all the yard stuff out of it. My garage is fairly organized, but full! Something hanging on just about every spot on the wall, shelves lining the back wall, etc. Seems like my garage not only holds a boat, Fox, a bunch of tools, but also everything else that goes along with owning a house like lawnmowers and all that crap. :(

I hear what you're saying Doc.... My garage had a lot of stuff in it too... The shelving I got from [LINK REMOVED] definitely hid a lot of my stuff....But I definitely over packed my shed in the back to get my garage looking like a showroom...It takes me like half an hour to get the lawnmower out... I think it's worth it though

I hear what you're saying Doc.... My garage had a lot of stuff in it too... The shelving I got from [LINK REMOVED] definitely hid a lot of my stuff....But I definitely over packed my shed in the back to get my garage looking like a showroom...It takes me like half an hour to get the lawnmower out... I think it's worth it though

If I had a shed, I think I could get away with having a pretty clean garage. Get closed shelves instead of open ones, etc. Heck, if I ever get a shed, I thought about building my own shelving and cabinet system using MDF and plywood....could probably do it all for couple hundy in wood and a little paint. :D

I wish I had roofed place to keep mine under. mines gotta stay outside under a cover for 9 months. when I'm home from school I try to take one of my parents spots under the carport. one day it will be in a heated garage

:worthlesb:Damnit:

Oh....here's where I keep mine.
DSC04705.jpg

My Dad and I installed all the lights, and I did the insulation. The next step is drywall, mud/tape and paint. Then all my 24X36" Mustang posters are getting framed and going in there.

Attachments

• DSC04705.jpg
    DSC04705.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 51
Mine sits in an underground parking garage (in avatar). Can't really do any major work, because my car is surrounded by other cars usually. The only upside to it is that it is out of the elements, and away from potential thieves or vandals.

It's a 2-1/2 car garage, that's why it's tight. 22'X22'. I'm just damn happy I fit all three in there!! haha. I didn't want to leve any of those outside and get rain, snow, and tree sap on them. That would break my heart. I just don't have room for anything else.....WEEEELLL....I could fit a couple bikes in there....hehe.....no, no more toys for me!

Damn... Someday... Someday...

For right now, I've got an itty bitty garage at my apartment that cost me 100$ more a month... Worth it, but I can still bitch about it, haha.

I had a sweet garage back at school, me and 4 others lived in a huge old house with a huge old 2 car garage with a functional attic. Leaked like a sieve on one side when it rained, so I claimed the dry side for my Fox :nice: