Where to buy caliper mouting bolts

• Sponsors (?)

You can get some bolts from the hardware store. Obviously you'll need to buy some washers as well.

If you are talking about the bolts that mount the caliper to the spindle they are a M12x30 size bolt. They will work for the rear calipers for mounting to the plate as well. I actually took a spare one I had to a Parts Store and the guy took it in the back and matched it, so you can try that also. It turned out to be $0.75.

If you want to go the Ford route with the built in washer, the part number is N805163-S190.

Good luck!

1slowfiveoh said:
Just to let you know..... if you go the dealer to buy the bolts like I did, take a tube of KY and prepare to get bent over.

hehe...my father-in-law works at the local Ford parts distribution warehouse, I get them at cost....except for FRPP stuff..bastages don't let those go easily...

You don't need dust shields for the set-up to work. They help protect the rotors from mud, dirt and water splashed up from underneath the car. I got mine from Ford, the rears were something like $12 a side, and the fronts $16.

I had to have them since I'm picky about completeness, but I would check e-bay for some.

PS: yes, the hardware store bolts are enough, they are usually grade 8, but double check for grade 8 steel if you want to be sure.