Which heads TFS/AFR

TallyMan said:
Hey 90mustangGt-

Thanks good info... Did you follow that link at the top of the thread to jegs/jon Kaase heads.... Seems pretty neat, whats your thought on it??

Steve

I looked at that. I'm no expert, but those are some huge ports and valves. 247cc intake ports and 2.10 intake valves!!! :eek: Flow vs Velosity. You want a balance between flow and velosity, and usually give up one for the other. With heads that big you have alot of air flowing but it isn't flowing as fast. I think those heads would work well with a stroker with lots of boost, but I am not sure.

• Sponsors (?)

Chill out Newb, and take a joke. As for your question its a topic brough up over and over again and there is no right answer to it. If you do your homework you should know all you need to know before even answering the question. Its like asking whats better, Ford or Chevy?

Smock-

First I am not a newb, been a member for a few years and have always used this site for info, I just dont post often. Didint mean to come off like that to you. Second I can take a joke, but that pic you put up was gay...

Anyway, I know this is a very controversial topic and I have been doing my homework. But where else to get the best info besides specs is by people using them.. Plus its always nice to see threads so called "re-newed" with the new information and latest products. I was just looking for feedback from real time users....

later
STeve

Tech is tech...let's not post meaningless stuff that doesn't help out or answer the thread questions...

If one doesn't like the topic...don't interupt it or post because your just "ttt"ing it...and you have to see the same thread again...