which member here took St Bernard crap put it on a stick listed on ebay?

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
Indiana
Anyone recall the thread several years ago where a member here took St Bernard **** put it on a stick and shellacked it...then listed it on ebay? OMG it was funny!!

• Sponsors (?)

hahaha I forgot about that. Didnt it say something like "its fun to chase your friends around with" hahahahahaha

That was back in the days of roh wheels falling off two tone GT's while taking a chick on a date. In NJ. While your name is...Joe.

hahaha I forgot about that. Didnt it say something like "its fun to chase your friends around with" hahahahahaha

That was back in the days of roh wheels falling off two tone GT's while taking a chick on a date. In NJ. While your name is...Joe.

Hahaha... Didn't that guy Joe use wheel spacers or adapters when everyone told him not to, and his wheels ended up falling off while driving?

Yeah. We were all bidding on it and we were asking questions through eBay and he was posting it all right to auction page. Lolz I was telling a guy at work about it couple weeks ago. It lasted a few days before eBay shut it down.

Sent by Siri using Tapatalk

No thanks. I have 3 dachshunds and a beagle/Australian Shepard mix.

4 poop factories keeps me in good supply. LOLZ

Lol at Joe. Those were the good ole days. Then his good buddy, Mike I think it was. Had a green, boosted hatch with 03 cobra wheels. Looked and ran good other than some stickers that he had on it. I remember when he created a profile on here pretending to be a girl and started posting....starting all sorts of crap.
j9twrc.jpg

Hahaha... Didn't that guy Joe use wheel spacers or adapters when everyone told him not to, and his wheels ended up falling off while driving?
he put spacers on with the stock wheel studs. There was not enough threads in the lug nuts and it came off.

Lol at Joe. Those were the good ole days. Then his good buddy, Mike I think it was. Had a green, boosted hatch with 03 cobra wheels. Looked and ran good other than some stickers that he had on it. I remember when he created a profile on here pretending to be a girl and started posting....starting all sorts of crap.
j9twrc.jpg
That used to be my favorite car...