• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Which wheels the best looking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95Vert
  • Start date Start date Aug 30, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

pleasehelp

New Member
Mar 11, 2003
686
0
0
Poplar Grove, Il
Sep 1, 2005
#21
  • Sep 1, 2005
  • #21
Why did the aftermarket wheel companies decide to replicate the current saleen replica wheels over these???

View attachment 505355
View attachment 505357

If they would've done them like any of those styles above, I would've put them on my car when I first got it!!
 

95Vert

New Member
Aug 19, 2004
1,785
0
0
North Mexico (deep south Texas)
Sep 1, 2005
#22
  • Sep 1, 2005
  • #22
pleasehelp said:
Why did the aftermarket wheel companies decide to replicate the current saleen replica wheels over these???

View attachment 505331


If they would've done them like any of those styles above, I would've put them on my car when I first got it!!
Click to expand...

I know what you mean. I'm inclusively thinking of changing my car from red to white. I think it'll look bad ass with a black top and white wheels to match the body.
 

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
1,943
0
36
British Columbia
Sep 1, 2005
#23
  • Sep 1, 2005
  • #23
Yeah the speedline wheels are they called? Anyways there nice saleen wheels I like them in chrome, but white on white cars of course.

I gotta say I really like my 04 Chrome Roush 18's...
 
9

94menace

New Member
Nov 22, 2004
5
0
0
Sep 1, 2005
#24
  • Sep 1, 2005
  • #24
go with the saleens since they will make your car look much better than what you have. also see call me if you want my 18" saleens. they are chrome. 9562075218
 

95Vert

New Member
Aug 19, 2004
1,785
0
0
North Mexico (deep south Texas)
Sep 1, 2005
#25
  • Sep 1, 2005
  • #25
Menace, you have the newer saleens which I'm not a big fan of. As you can see, the first wheels are saleen and they are different.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
402
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
358
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
Purchasing 1st Fox, need advice
  • Blown02svt
  • May 30, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
38
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2025
manicmechanic007
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 1994 Cobra Supercharger install
  • from6to8
  • Sep 25, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
420
Views
11K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2026
from6to8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?