A couple of days ago I noticed a whining noise coming from my car. At first I noticed it did it when i downshifted into 4th and let it slowly rev down. it sounds like a siren and I thought it was the gears from the aftermarket gears, but why would that start to make noise when it hadn't for 3,000 miles? I now notice it will do it when I'm in neutral too. When I'm driving and I put the clutch to the floor it stops (I think) and then as soon as I let the clutch rise, it makes the same noice, could it be my clutch, transmission, rearend?? I have no idea, if anyone has any kind of help they could lend me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!
Thanks!
(I don't mean to mess up your thread, I just put my S/C in and this all I think about) 
