Who in here is from louisiana?

The 1.5L and 2.2L is for the 5.0 foxes.
The 1.7L and 2.2L is the the 4.6 modulars.

Thanks for the invite. I may ride that way. Bad this is I'll be in N.O. Friday and then back on that next monday. I hate to make ANOTHER trip for that sunday.

• Sponsors (?)

coramprat it was at night and it was supposed to be just a quick lets see between me and the camaro but things lust got out of hand once the crown vic lights appeared behind,but anyhow when i used to run my 90 gt in gonzales i can't remember the straight pretty much abandoned hwy we used to run at but if theres any such places around to run without much traffic i would probably be up for it.i don't care to drive my car all the way to no-prob because of the 4.30 gears i have just eat up my milage

CPT would like to inform anyone in the general BR area that we have now moved our dynamometer. It is located on Florida off of Sherwood. Our prices are the same as before. So if you need a dyno run for your car and tired of waiting for an appointment, please give us a call and we'll be happy to accomodate you.

Due to the storms that have affected the GNO area, we have relocated to a temporary location. The shop is called Mech-Tech which is next to a Raben Horst Funeral home.

Take advantage before Street Trends to have your car dialed in properly! Please disregard the number on the banner and call either 504 390 0518 or 504 339 1805.

Thanks!!

i am a marine in iraq,i am from hammond, stationed in sc, and i get on this site everytime i am able to get on the net, which is not ofter, i would rather call for mustang parts than call my parents, lol, but i miss the good ole usa, and good ole LA i love my state and i am sorry i cant be there to help with the hurricane rebuild, but i have a job to do here, and if anyone would love to send a marine or any of the marines here packages or anything it would be greatly appreciated, i wouldnt mind the mustang and fast ford, every once in awhile, or 5.0 mag, i own a 02 cobra silver, full 3" bassani exhaust and equal lenght headers, diablo programmer, finner fender intake, bbk throttle body, and mafs, deployment money down the drain, lol, and my 56,000 orgional miles 93 cobra, orgional everything, to nice to drive sits in mandeville in dads car garage, lol, after 3 deployment to iraq 7 months at a time, you can get the toys a 21 y/o always wanted, lol, well its been nice, stay afloat louisiana!!!

mckinneyab said:
i am a marine in iraq,i am from hammond, stationed in sc, and i get on this site everytime i am able to get on the net, which is not ofter, i would rather call for mustang parts than call my parents, lol, but i miss the good ole usa, and good ole LA i love my state and i am sorry i cant be there to help with the hurricane rebuild, but i have a job to do here, and if anyone would love to send a marine or any of the marines here packages or anything it would be greatly appreciated, i wouldnt mind the mustang and fast ford, every once in awhile, or 5.0 mag, i own a 02 cobra silver, full 3" bassani exhaust and equal lenght headers, diablo programmer, finner fender intake, bbk throttle body, and mafs, deployment money down the drain, lol, and my 56,000 orgional miles 93 cobra, orgional everything, to nice to drive sits in mandeville in dads car garage, lol, after 3 deployment to iraq 7 months at a time, you can get the toys a 21 y/o always wanted, lol, well its been nice, stay afloat louisiana!!!
I can send you my 5.0 mags if you want...PM me your address and I'll send them out but only after I've read them... :D

If you need anything else let me know...I'm sure we can get a care package together. :nice: