So what all did everyone get from there list for the stang? Dont ask me as for i got the same thing as last year! Be glad your wifes or whatever you have like your cars!!!!!!!! BE VERY GREATFUL. peace
john
john
Tylerb59
Banned
2004mysticobra
New Member
FE_NUT
New Member
FENUT said:The little engine that could, and a green tree air freshener.
FE_NUT
New Member
Santa, Is your sleigh ready to haul all them gifts over to my house??
I was getting ready to put your photo on a milk carton.
Sure is good to hear from you man, Oh ya, the answer to your question is (c) all of the above.
I was getting ready to put your photo on a milk carton.
Sure is good to hear from you man, Oh ya, the answer to your question is (c) all of the above.
almostblown
New Member
- Dec 16, 2005
- 109
- 0
- 0
Santa, Is your sleigh ready to haul all them gifts over to my house??
I was getting ready to put your photo on a milk carton.
Didnt we just have a similar discussion not too long ago Ray?
5.0fox
Member
MyFordsFly
Founding Member
- Oct 29, 2001
- 151
- 1
- 18
99GTtony
Member
I don't know yet, I know that everyone in my family was going to shop for the car mostly from a small list that I made from online vendors.
agirlbeatyou
Burnout Queen
if all goes well...... supercharger...... but we'll see... its either that or a new wedding ring.. its a really hard decision... Im serious... they both cost the same... well s/c is more but I have a tax return that I can use also... man this is :crapola: why do I have to love racing and mustangs soo much!!! amnit: amnit:
almostblown
New Member
- Dec 16, 2005
- 109
- 0
- 0
^Must have been the side affects of riding the short bus for so long, look at Ray, same situation.
agirlbeatyou
Burnout Queen
almostblown said:^Must have been the side affects of riding the short bus for so long, look at Ray, same situation.
Yeah guess you fall into that too... I forgot... why did you stop by the shop again....
almostblown
New Member
- Dec 16, 2005
- 109
- 0
- 0
Bahahahaha... crap... you got me. Dont make me tell them about yours and Rays discussion now.
JK, your secret is safe with me.
JK, your secret is safe with me.
agirlbeatyou
Burnout Queen
what how he caught his cat doing this??almostblown said:Bahahahaha... crap... you got me. Dont make me tell them about yours and Rays discussion now.
JK, your secret is safe with me.
View attachment 493818
GAWD I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gospeedgo
Banned
Nothing like getting a little off-topic
I got pants....another pair of pants.....a sweet a$$ calendar...A sweet a$$ book....(yes, I do read occasionally-if the topic is of interest).....and a sweet a$$ bonus (neiner neiner Mish )....but the best is seeing the kids eyes light up and them not put down a single toy until the next is unwapped. Best gift by far!
Well, except that other one...got it too
Merry Christmas everyone!
I got pants....another pair of pants.....a sweet a$$ calendar...A sweet a$$ book....(yes, I do read occasionally-if the topic is of interest).....and a sweet a$$ bonus (neiner neiner Mish
Well, except that other one...got it too
Merry Christmas everyone!
YardSpecial
New Member
Lets see:
New Truck !!
I got one of those padded mats with Ford logo on it.
All MGW billet for the Cobra, new shifter, rubber floor mats (carpet is for pussies)
Bose speakers & Infinity towers for the house.
cloths (yuk)
Have not opened my stocking presents yet............
Over all a good year !!
New Truck !!
I got one of those padded mats with Ford logo on it.
All MGW billet for the Cobra, new shifter, rubber floor mats (carpet is for pussies)
Bose speakers & Infinity towers for the house.
cloths (yuk)
Have not opened my stocking presents yet............
Over all a good year !!
almostblown
New Member
- Dec 16, 2005
- 109
- 0
- 0
$500 to help put toward my truck, I can now order my injectors
Still owe $400 for the last 2 months... need to start saving for a tune.
Still owe $400 for the last 2 months... need to start saving for a tune.