Whud ya get?

SMOKEDYA

20+ Year Stangneter :roc</strong><span class=
Jul 13, 2003
3,637
8
79
Tucson AZ
So what all did everyone get from there list for the stang? Dont ask me as for i got the same thing as last year! Be glad your wifes or whatever you have like your cars!!!!!!!! BE VERY GREATFUL. peace






john:p
 
got my car in general. then i bought some crap for it.

last 2 weeks i bought stuff for my room instead of car stuff.

how do you know what you got when its not even christmas eve yet? unless its what you bought for yourself lol.
 
FENUT said:
The little engine that could, and a green tree air freshener.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey is the air freshener your way of saying the bottle fed coupe is going to be a handful:shrug: Or just a warning that were going to see alot of Wally's Crack next year:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
 
if all goes well...... supercharger...... but we'll see... its either that or a new wedding ring.. its a really hard decision... Im serious... they both cost the same... well s/c is more but I have a tax return that I can use also... man this is :crapola: why do I have to love racing and mustangs soo much!!!:Damnit: :Damnit:
 
Nothing like getting a little off-topic:)

I got pants....another pair of pants.....a sweet a$$ calendar...A sweet a$$ book....(yes, I do read occasionally-if the topic is of interest).....and a sweet a$$ bonus (neiner neiner Mish :p )....but the best is seeing the kids eyes light up and them not put down a single toy until the next is unwapped. Best gift by far!
Well, except that other one...got it too:nice:

Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Lets see:
New Truck !!
I got one of those padded mats with Ford logo on it.
All MGW billet for the Cobra, new shifter, rubber floor mats (carpet is for pussies)
Bose speakers & Infinity towers for the house.
cloths (yuk)

Have not opened my stocking presents yet............

Over all a good year !!