Why I enjoy Fox Stangs...

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
Anytime one rolls up next to you... You never *really* know if its just some aod stocker... or a completely built blown stroker. :D

I really don't witness the range of ET's from these cars come from others. From 15's to busting into single digits... I like the mystery.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah I like how I suprised a bunch of my friends with my oil burning and knocking 5.0 at the strip... minor little mods and some weight reduction was just short of a 100mph run :lol:

yes the foxes are kick***, which is why we get respect, well usually
lol It's amazing the difference in how the guy in the next lane acts depending on which car I'm in. Needless to say my '92 doesn't look like much of a threat so guys are alot more aggressive towards it. I've caught quite a few people off guard in that car but it's usually some Metro tearing up the streets in his Mini Cooper S. :rlaugh: For some reason though, people seem to be a little more cautious towards the '90. :shrug:

I remember back in highschool when I had my 1998 Dakota 5.9. When I would pull up to a foxbody 5.0 at a light, the exhaust tone of them things would intimidate the sh#t out of me.
That's why I have one now. :lol:

lol It's amazing the difference in how the guy in the next lane acts depending on which car I'm in. Needless to say my '92 doesn't look like much of a threat so guys are alot more aggressive towards it. I've caught quite a few people off guard in that car but it's usually some Metro tearing up the streets in his Mini Cooper S. :rlaugh: For some reason though, people seem to be a little more cautious towards the '90. :shrug:

you know, you have to be really careful with those coopers, never know what their packing lol:stick:

Well a cooper S would not be my first choice of cars, but honestly I've always wanted to make a project out of one. They are super light, have a great aftermarket and I bet you could put one in the high 12's easily enough with the right work done to it.

Its always nice to be out cruising and run across a nice Fox 5.0 but unfortunatley it's not often. These cars aren't "rare" but, seeing one as nice as the ones we take for granted on these boards is rare. There are a few modded 5.0s in my area but most are in pretty rough shape. Mine's isn't exactly show quality either so... These guys are always down to head out to the spot and let it rip though and that's what its all about IMO. In the end its just like ponypower, you never know. I've been reminded of that (the hard way) several times. lol

Well a cooper S would not be my first choice of cars, but honestly I've always wanted to make a project out of one. They are super light, have a great aftermarket and I bet you could put one in the high 12's easily enough with the right work done to it.
They do look like alot of fun to toss around on a road course. Seriously though, I've had no less than three different mini owners trying to show me up. lol I don't know what it is.

grey5.0beast & tunedin302, thanks for the comments. :SNSign: