Why....

Ety

Jan 1, 2005
CT
For the second time this week I've seen a Ferrari driven crimanaly slow. Today I was stuck behind a realy nice black Ferrari doing like 20 in a 35 zone and swearfed into the other lane. And last weekend pretty much the same thing. I mean why do you spend $100,000 on a car and do that. :shrug: :fuss: At least once I get my Stang I can say it goes faster then a Ferrari. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Ety said:
For the second time this week I've seen a Ferrari driven crimanaly slow. Today I was stuck behind a realy nice black Ferrari doing like 20 in a 35 zone and swearfed into the other lane. And last weekend pretty much the same thing. I mean why do you spend $100,000 on a car and do that. :shrug: :fuss: At least once I get my Stang I can say it goes faster then a Ferrari. :D

'cause they leased it.

Or it is a valet taking it for a spin.

Or the bosses' car.

Or it's a high class rental.

Or they won a contest and get drive it for a week (like a recent radio station contest here.)

skywalker said:
'cause they leased it.

Or the bosses' car.

Or they won a contest and get drive it for a week (like a recent radio station contest here.)

I doubt all of the above near me its like one of the 10 ten weathlyest towns in the US here. Wish my family has part of that part. My sister's friend's Nanny that drives a G-Class Mercedes. Most of the people at my school have there parents buy them a BMW they wreck a month after getting there licence.

skywalker said:
'cause they leased it.

Or the bosses' car.

Sounds like 5 good reasons to beat the crap out of it to me!!

Where in CT do you live? Theres a couple Ferrarri's roaming around Milford....
I think they drive it to get the looks, since its hard to stare at a car that is going 100+.

I do remember one time, seeing a Lambo flying down the Merrit Parkway....

Banditlead said:
Where in CT do you live? Theres a couple Ferrarri's roaming around Milford....
I think they drive it to get the looks, since its hard to stare at a car that is going 100+.

I do remember one time, seeing a Lambo flying down the Merrit Parkway....

Weston, theres no one walking to see them only the people getting pissed driving behind them.

When I would visit my father in CT awhile back, we would always see a ferrari heading south, always red, A few times we caught up to it, and it turned out to be david letterman........Here in az we have multiple ferraris/lambos/lotus's and other exotics that get driven like old woman behind a cadillac. There is a yellow testarosa (sp?) in town that ive pulled on a few times but he never responds back.....old fart :shrug:

Mike