Wideband Commander to MS3PnP issue.

GodStang

Nov 20, 2015
Hey all. I am trying to get my Wideband Commander to send data to my MS3PnP in my 03 Cobra. I have the white and yellow wire coming out of the WBC multi function cable plugged into G. The gauge on dash works fine but in Tuner Studio it pegs to 18.

I have for project properties “Oxygen Sensor/ Display” > WideBand - AFR (Default)

Project properties.JPG

for “Fuel Settings”>”AFR/EGO Control”
I have “EGO Sensor type as “Wide Band”
Number of Sensors = 1
EGO 1 port = 02 In

AFO EGO Control.JPG

and Wideband Commander for Calibrate AFR TAble

CAlibrate AFR TAble.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

If it pegs to 18 then likely the signal is not what you assume it is. After you verify the wiring, make sure the output on the commander has been setup.

Thanks. One quick question maybe you can answer. This is the wiring diagram I am going with from the install paper that they have. Right now I have the white/yellow run to the port G on the MS3. Is the diagram saying I twist white/green and black/white together and ground them? This wideband is a bit old and finding paperwork on it is not too easy.

WBC to MS3 wiring.JPG

Thanks

Just to close this thread out for people in the future searching, once I twisted the white/green and black/white together I got Tunerstudio to match my gauge. Thank you a91what for your help!

Now on to wiring up my E85 Sensor.