wierd noise after rotating tires?

parkgoons

Dec 28, 2005
Nevada
Hey guys, about 2000 miles ago i rotated the tires and afterward i heard a binding type noise at about 20 miles per hour mostly when stopping. I thought maybe the rotors were a bit worped but anything below or after 20 mph the noise goes away. Also i can slightly feel it through the pedals. I didnt post earlier because i thought it might go away but its still here, hasnt gotten worse but its starting to concern me. Any ideas/feedback? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

how did you rotate them? front to rear or cross-rotate? if you have directional tires make sure that they are going the right way. also make sure that all your lug nuts are tight, and possibly balance your tires. the ones that were previously in the rear may have been slightly out of balance but you couldnt feel it because they were in the rear, but in the front you are more in contact with the wheels and are now feeling the vibration

front to rear is how i rotated them. They are directional. Yea I made sure they are going the same way. I checked all the lug nuts about 500 miles ago all were torqued to spec. I might have them balanced for the hell of it since costco will do it for free. I might try rotating them back to see if it goes away.