Progress Thread Wish Me Luck! 92 Calypso Lx

• Sponsors (?)

I know this is going sloooooooooow and I'm super sorry about that. But I do have an update!

I contacted 209Pony on Corral for a set of his 94/95 spindles! Should be here in a week or two. Followed by:
Hubs
Rotors
Calipers
Master cylinder
Rear 5Lug stuff: which is going to remain drum brakes for now until I fix a few other smalls that are killing me at the moment!

Probably going to roll on 96 cobra wheels for a while.

Reactions: 2 users
Turns out my sunvisor mirror light was the issue with my battery draw down!

Scooped up 5lug axles and drums for $100!

Ironically I was wondering if that's why they said my car had a battery drain. I assumed it was the hatch not being closed right. I bought a new battery and always had it disconnected when they had it at their shop still. When I took out the sun visors it looked like the mirror covers were bent enough to not keep the light switch closed!

Nice score on the rear 5 lug parts!

Reactions: 1 user
Ironically I was wondering if that's why they said my car had a battery drain. I assumed it was the hatch not being closed right. I bought a new battery and always had it disconnected when they had it at their shop still. When I took out the sun visors it looked like the mirror covers were bent enough to not keep the light switch closed!

Nice score on the rear 5 lug parts!
Thank ya

2017-07-17 15.15.16.jpg

Reactions: 5 users