Progress Thread Wish Me Luck! 92 Calypso Lx

QuietOne

Advanced Member
Apr 30, 2017
Ft. Benning, GA.
Headed out in the morning to hopefully pick my next Fox. I've been hunting for months and keep coming home empty handed.
2017-05-05%2011.06.47_zps1xuc4qpp.jpg

calypso_zpsa7nfubzu.jpg

calypso%20motor_zpsi9lgd6d1.jpg

Was told it's mostly original down to the converters. We shall see, wish me luck!

Update 7/3/17: changed to a progress thread. Starting around page 5 with some minor mods!
Crappy Exhaust Videos Page 6

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow that's a nice Fox! How many miles? What's the asking price? It's not easy finding a stock low mileage 5spd 5.0 these days. Check those torque boxes, floor pans, and look for rust! Also look for cut wires under the dash and under the hood.

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Wow that's a nice Fox! How many miles? What's the asking price? It's not easy finding a stock low mileage 5spd 5.0 these days. Check those torque boxes, floor pans, and look for rust! Also look for cut wires under the dash and under the hood.

Best of luck!
Thanks brother, I didn't want to post about it in your thread off topic so I thought I'd make my own.
I didn't ask the miles because to me all foxes are over 100k lol. But with the pictures he keeps sending me I would not be surprised if they are super low miles.
Asking $6000 I'm going to shoot for $4500-$5500 depending on actual condition.
I will check all of those out. It's an auto :( but I am ok with that. Don't plan on going full tilt I need a daily driver type car.

Reactions: 1 users