Wish me luck...

Well guys, art history sucks! I went to art school so i didn't have to study, and i could just do artwork, but Survey of Western Art I and II are required courses, and today i have a huge exam which i am so incredibly nervous for. I've been studying a ton for the last 5 days, but however much i study, it seems like i can never remember the facts. I mean, i needa know artist, date, location, piece name, materials, and details for each of 35 slides, and i need to know it just by looking at the slide. I need all the luck i can get so wish me tons. I need at least a B in the class to take my car down to school next quarter, and i want at least a B in the class anyway for my own goal, im just so scared right now.

• Sponsors (?)

I wish you the best of luck... i know how it is man... im a chem major... i hate to study and normally dont have to.... but when it comes to big exams i do have to hit the books... i know you will do fine man best of luck:nice:

I mean, i needa know artist, date, location, piece name, materials, and details for each of 35 slides, and i need to know it just by looking at the slide.

GM_Boss_302.JPG

Based off this picture alone I want:
-Body type
-Engine displacement
-Wheel type
-Year
-Name of the man responsible for this car

Too bad the test isn't on Mustang's.

I wish I could have gotten away with art classes :nonono:

I took a class similar to what he's talking about, and it sucked! I just didn't show an interest in it, so I couldn't remember jack. I dropped the class, and this was after I had done well in 2 Humanistic Tradition classes. I guess I cared more about the 'Why' of the art than the art itself.

Give me a class about, murder, sex crimes, or investigations, and I'll remember almost everything.
That's what it's all about; just finding something you're really interested in. It's not easy with school though(Like I said, no Mustang major).

GM_Boss_302.JPG

-Body type
-Engine displacement
-Wheel type
-Year

Too bad the test isn't on Mustang's.

HAHA!

body type: ast back
wheel type: rally
engine displacement:429?
year: 1969?
man responsible: me :D

if only it was that easy, i'd ace it...of course id do better if i weren't as pissed and nervous as i am now...

-Body type
-Engine displacement
-Wheel type
-Year

body type: ast back
wheel type: rally
engine displacement:429?
year: 1969?
man responsible: me :D

Boss 302
-fastback/sportsroof
-302ci
-Magnum 500
-Larry Shinoda

I would've pulled a pic of a late model, but it's hard to guess a year, cause they all look the same for at least 2 years.

Good luck on the art exam.

Boss 302
-fastback/sportsroof
-302ci
-Magnum 500
-Larry Shinoda

I would've pulled a pic of a late model, but it's hard to guess a year, cause they all look the same for at least 2 years.

Good luck on the art exam.

haha i was close enough man, my head wasnt in the game...at least i guessed the location...i better know it, its where i spend a **** load of my time hahaha...

i just got back from taking the test, and i forgot a lot of the info for some of the identificaitions, but i rocked the essay which is 50% of the test, so we shall see how i did

ughhh... art history is horrible! That class was so boring and not interesting at all. Good luck! Take an intro to theater class if u want easy :) All we did was watch movies lol