WOW! Can it be? A synergy green mustang :P *PICS*

seans2slow93lx

Jul 7, 2009
Hey everyone! If you were wondering what exactly im referring to its the synergy green met paint thats found on the 2010 LE camaros...well heres the story I came into a car a couple months back and man was it rough! Dents everywhere and the paint was in horrible shape (someone attempted to paint it from the original Pacific green to black =/ ) anyway after driving it for a while i became annoyed with how it looked...sooooo i did some body work :)

right after i got it..i put these wheels on (had the old waffles on it before)
blackstang.jpg

then i changed it up a little bit :) wingless and welds
blackstang2.jpg

To now! :D
green2.jpg

green1.jpg

green3.jpg

green5.jpg

green4.jpg

green6.jpg

And my almost finished interior... 99+ charcoal and 35th anni. seats
greeninterior.jpg

There is still some work to do as you can see like painting the wheels (black with a green pearl in them like the stripes and ill be removing the tips for a dumped exhaust to ompletely clean up the back end oh and paint the bottom of the rear bumper black. :) hope everyone enjoys the pics!

• Sponsors (?)

Gotta say I really hate the color on other cars. I wouldnt like it on the Stang eaither but with the blacked out parts and the wheels with that hood.... it looks pretty dang nice! :nice:

Now, about the Transformers badge...... :nonono:

Gotta say I really hate the color on other cars. I wouldnt like it on the Stang eaither but with the blacked out parts and the wheels with that hood.... it looks pretty dang nice! :nice:

Now, about the Transformers badge...... :nonono:

lol thanks! I put a bunch of work into it and tried to pick parts that would compliment the paint...the pictures really do it no justice its pretty much drool worthy in person haha the green has gold and green pearl while the stripe and black out has a hint of green pearl in it...looks killer in the sun :jaw:

Oh and the transformers badge...well its different and just adds to the paint haha you definitely wont see another like it on the road thats for sure

my thoughts exactly.

i think (IMHO, of course) painting a green lip on your rims will be a bit much

kudos to you for the amount of work gone into it though :nice:

Actually they'll be all black but theyll have a coat of green pearl added to them that way in the sun there will be a ever so slight green tint...trust me it looks amazing! lol

I like it actually...not a fan of the black stripe though and the black stripe on the back makes me think of ninja turtals but all in all i think it look really good. Nice Work deffinate improvement.

I'll tell you what...the color got my attention fast haha..took me a few min of lookin at it, but i think it looks good? The badge kills it...IMO of course. I see WAY to many cars rocking those things....First time i was like ok that cool I guess...Then Geos started rocking them....catch my drift.

I get what your saying about the badge...lol. I wanted to do some 18" black saleens but i dont wanna spend another 500 on wheels and then another 500-6 on tires lol ill just make these ones super nice and get some rear wheels adapters to make them appear like 17x10 :nice:

Got rid of the bullits and just ordered some new rubber today :nice: 4 275 40 17's

I agree with you though about the calipers...ill probably address those when i pull the wheels off to paint them
Just an FYI. BuyFordRacing has the Bullit (identical to Cobras but with a Pony) calipers for $190 shipped new with pads. Brakemotive has the Cross Drilled Cobra Rotors for $90 shipped. So for less then $300 you can have Cobra brakes on that bad boy. :nice:

Same setup I have on my Mark VIII and I really dig them! I would suggest getting better pads though. The OEM pads the calipers come with are garbage. For $110 or $120 Brakemotive sells the rotors with Power Stop Ceramic pads and they are WAY better. :nice:

what a sick transformation man. At that first pic i was like "wow this stang was in the sh**hole" and at the last one " Whhhhaaaatt thats soo awesome!" haha.

I was planning on putting the badges on too, decepticons tho ;), I wanted to put it either on the front where the pony was or somewhere on the truck or somehow incorporate it into the inside of the trunk. You picked a pretty generic spot, but it does look good. mad props my brotha!

what a sick transformation man. At that first pic i was like "wow this stang was in the sh**hole" and at the last one " Whhhhaaaatt thats soo awesome!" haha.

I was planning on putting the badges on too, decepticons tho ;), I wanted to put it either on the front where the pony was or somewhere on the truck or somehow incorporate it into the inside of the trunk. You picked a pretty generic spot, but it does look good. mad props my brotha!

Thanks man! I was gonna go with the decepticons but this one just looked so cool i couldnt pass it up haha but yeah the stang was definitely a *****HOLE when i first got it...i wish i had a pic of the interior for comparison' sake, it was total garbage lol

That color looks sick on there... nice choice. I'm about to show my Camaro buddy who is in love the SG... I think he may have a heart attack, lol.

haha! Im a diehard ford fan buuut i've gotta hand it to GM they really threw together a nice choice of colors for the camaro. My mom's bf has an orange 2010 and if I didnt go with the green it was gonna be that.