WOW CRASHED MY STANG!!!!!!!!!

SiLVeR_96

Jan 15, 2006
I dont know what to say... i crashed my stang into a intrepid today on my way to work... I feel like shooting myself.:bang: I need a new front bumber and fender... and the worst is my core support is bent:nonono: :mad: :( :notnice: I got some questions for u guys on that note, I need to pull my front bumper not sure how to do it... already got the fender off except one bolt thats on the door hinge area, no prob. The big issue is my paint... The color is opal frost metalic ($125 a pint)... Or do i repaint the whole car another ford color. I would post pics if i knew how to do it. I offcially hate my life somebody SHOOT ME. i dont deserve my car:nonono: ....

• Sponsors (?)

Hang tight 4 the pics... i fliped a bitch when the cars ass end came around... it was rainin. The other guys car was fine. I only have coverage 4 his damage.

not as bad as it could be. i'd say under $1500 easy, thats if you do all the work yourself!!! i had enough left from the paint on my rear bumper being spider webbed to buy a new hood and all the paint and supplys, plus buy some lunch!! gotta love full coverage!!

SiLVeR_96 said:
I dont know what to say... i crashed my stang into a intrepid today on my way to work... I feel like shooting myself.:bang: I need a new front bumber and fender... and the worst is my core support is bent:nonono: :mad: :( :notnice: I got some questions for u guys on that note, I need to pull my front bumper not sure how to do it... already got the fender off except one bolt thats on the door hinge area, no prob. The big issue is my paint... The color is opal frost metalic ($125 a pint)... Or do i repaint the whole car another ford color. I would post pics if i knew how to do it. I offcially hate my life somebody SHOOT ME. i dont deserve my car:nonono: ....

Instruction on removing the front bumper cover..

http://www.weather-check.com/Bumper Cover.htm

ONe time my rear end came out in the rain.. I was going like 5mph and when I started to slide I swear I think my car accelerated to about 85mph.. Driver's side rear wheel clipped a curb and went up onto the sidewalk. Damage: F'd wheel, bent axle, and shattered bearings.. :nonono:

I'm sure you're pissed, but it happens to the best of us. Atleast his car didn't get to messed up or you'd have to pay even more! It's fixable, and not as bad as it could have easily been..