Wow, I'm a founding member

Black_Mustang

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2001
St Louis MO
damn im gettin old, oh how i miss the good ol days :lol: I bet no one on here even remembers me, im from the old school and long been without a mustang (that WILL change however, i havent given up) just had some other stuff goin on and havent had the money and time and such like when i was younger :( havent posted too much either since ive been gone so long.....but im back! will be checking and posting regularly for those who care and if anyone needs some help id be glad to assist...ive had about every problem a fox could possibly have :bang:

just thought id throw that in:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

please dont change me to a noob :( this is all i got left to remind me of my haydays as a stanger...kinda depressing but ive been on this board a lonnnng time. anyone that remembers bottomlesspits whole deal should know what im talkin about. goes wayyyy back.

ya know, just earlier today I was thinking where have all the other old people went. now that the new mustangs are out a lot of guys are moving on. I remember back in the day though.. hell, i think in 2000 or 2001, me and vibrantredGT, i think he is a moderator in one of the other forums now, had a bet going on who would go 12's on street tires first.. those where the days.. Welcome back buddy!!!:nice: Hell, i have been around here since 99, before the big crash and everyone had to resign up.. Lol... 7 years and counting now... :)

there should me more things that kinda go with the post count....i have a pretty decent amount lol

cookie.jpg