Yes another wheel question

85fox

Dec 10, 2005
Texas
I was wondering if anyone has seen it done or has a foxbody mustang with 17x9 wheels and 17x10.5 wheels deep dish on the back. I have seen a person on here with a blue hatch that had 03' cobra rims w/ 315 555R nittos on the back and 275's on the front w/ only taking off the quad shocks. I want anyones point of view on this job getting accomplished or any problems you think i might have.crapola

• Sponsors (?)

well next after quadra shocks the tailpipes are the running problem i believe so maybe if you get dumps right after midpipe and run with no mufflers than you can fit 315's? there probably would be issues with the stock wheel wells though...

I was also thinking about running a P295 on the 10.5 on the back. I am more concerned with the 10.5 inch rim out back than the 315's. Do yall think that the actuall rim itself will fit??

85fox said:
I was wondering if anyone has seen it done or has a foxbody mustang with 17x9 wheels and 17x10.5 wheels deep dish on the back. I have seen a person on here with a blue hatch that had 03' cobra rims w/ 315 555R nittos on the back and 275's on the front w/ only taking off the quad shocks. I want anyones point of view on this job getting accomplished or any problems you think i might have.crapola
i think the car u are talk about in bert306's car. His car only has 245's on the front(all u can have with out rubbing) and his wheels are 17X9's. here a link to his thread about it. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=599575