Your 1/4 times BONE STOCK

mustangn00b

Feb 16, 2006
Hey guys, i was just wondering... i was reading some sites about the 05-06 GT, great looking car by the way.. they were saying like mid to high 13's it runs? What was your time when you ran your car FACTORY STOCK on a 1/4 track. Also tell me if it was a manual or automatic. THAAANKKS!! :D

(how fast 0-60 if you would like to add to :) )

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I'll start. I think I posted this information already in a differernt forum, but..Wifes 06 GT most of the bells and whistles, woofer, side air bags ect. Automatic transmission, two runs on a very green and cold track (2/12/06).
13.93@99 and a 13.83@99 FWIW I was very impressed compared to my 87GT speed density 5 speed that was much lighter ran a 14.8 completly stock.
Derick

i went to the strip this past weekend for the first time in my 06 GT with the mods in my sig and the best i could squeek out was the following:

Race1.jpg

I did get insane wheel hop though... thought i broke something in the rear at first... at the end of the run i couldnt turn my TCS off and the ABS and curved road ahead lights stayed on but after the second run they went away.. did notice i gaine .01-.02 with the TCS on... :shrug:

What now im pissed. My best was a 14.9 @94.6mph. I raced another stock stang that went 14.6. I had him until i shift into third and realized the traction control was on and watched him drive around me. So i was on track for a 14.5, maybe. The track is at 2,710 ft altitude. What the heck is wrong. I am launching at around 3000 rpm or so. any advice.

First time out with roush stage 2, 1,000 miles on odometer.