1987 408 Stroker comperssion

• Sponsors (?)

I'm using a set of SRP pistons in my 331, machine shop that did my block work said it was one of the lightest he has seen for off the shelf. They even eliminated the oil support rail for the wrist pin. The are holding up fine after 9 years. 475rwhp NA.
Yes 10.5-11 is doable if you have the quench. I am 0 deck at 10.5 but still run a bit of race fuel just to be safe. Like half gallon per tank, the leaded fuel smells nicer with no cats also.

Nice to hear on both accounts. Thanks bud.

You run meth injection? That’s a healthy amount of boost for 10.1:1
I do run meth so i can turn the timing up.... car is tuned both for meth and without it... tables switch automatically via a hobbs switch; no pressure and the system adds fuel and pulls timing.
High compression does not rule out boost at all, you just have to know how to tune around it and mitigate the chances of detonation. I am more concerned about the intake temps than anything else, Eaton M112 on top of a SBF

I figured there was some sort of meth injection. I’m aware you can boost a high comp setup, it’s just not as common.

Has the car been dyno’d with and without meth? I’m curious on the number difference.