SOLD 1989 Lx 5.0 347

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my fox body the car runs great and is in good shape. The motor is an eagle 347 stroker 10.1:1 compression. The engine has patriot performance 2.02 1.60 185cc intake runner heads. The rotating assembly has been balanced, the engine has 6500 miles on it since the build. The engine has every sensor replaced last summer as well as a new Pro-M 80mm mass air and a freshly remanufactured A9L. The T-5 tranny was rebuilt last summer as well as a new clutch as well as a spare clutch cable. The rear end was rebuilt the same time the motor was built and is a 4.10. The car has an electric fan and a line lock installed. The car has ran [email protected] in the quarter on the motor and I recently installed a nitrous express wet kit and window switch on the car but has only been used while tuning the car via the onboard wideband. The car has bigs and little's on it currently with two sets of rear tires a set of bfg radial t/a and a set of mickey Thompson e/t street pros. There is also another set of 225/60 tires that are almost new that come with the car. The price is $7500.00 firm no test drive without cash in hand. to contact me call or text 316-519-1051 I work third shift so I might not answer during the day. The car is located in augusta ks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 713
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 716
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 881
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg