Progress Thread 1990 Lx 5.0 Dark Titanium "one Last Ride"

• Sponsors (?)

Posted a FS ad today. Clutch is great and very quiet.

Cleaned up a bit under the hood. Needs a deep cleaning which will be done before next weekends car show I've pre-registered for.
IMG_5650.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't want to deal with the extra expense at the time. But as time goes on I don't see me enjoying this car. It's just not fun to drive like they used to be for me. It's a bummer, but if I can't enjoy it and it be comfortable, it doesn't make sense.
Very logical and makes perfect sense. Some things are just meant to be a happy memory. Often we try to relive the magic and it just doesn't seem the same. I know my 5 speed trans is a PITA at times and I have to wear certain shoes so my feet can fit next to each while pushing in the clutch while braking. These cars would suit a guy with size 10 shoes or smaller much better than my size 12 feet. There is no way I'm getting a "hands free" transmission in a Mustang.

Reactions: 1 user
It's been a great couple of months relearning everything and the support from the group. The car left today so had my last ride with it this morning. I really was sad to see this one go as I put a lot of time in to bring it back. Just not easy to drive and will be looking at newer versions.

Reactions: 1 user