SOLD 1990 Mustang Lx 5.0 W/5 Speed Hatch Very Nice/clean Dark Titanium In Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutty 5.o

Founding Member
Apr 17, 2000
SE PA
1990 Mustang LX Hatch 5.0 with original 5 speed: 90000 miles with clean and clear title in hand. This is an original 5.0/5 speed car. The car drives perfect and solid with no driveability issues that some head/cam/intake cars are plagued with. It is rust free throughout and factory undercoated car. It had some front end damage earlier in its life that was repaired properly and the car is straight. I’m only selling the car as it’s hard for me to drive and looking to get into a new Mustang to replace this with. I have lots of pictures documenting all of the car and work that was done to it. Car is located in Reading, Pa.

List below of what’s been done and I’m sure I’m missing some things:

· New paint with new Cervini’s 2.5” cowl hood

· All new interior: headliner, seat covers, map pockets, mass back carpet, hatch carpet, sunvisors etc. Dynamat throughout interior.

· New CF clutch with new Ford Racing clutch fork, adjustable cable, TOB and pilot bearing. Steeda firewall adjuster. New rear main and new Aluminum flywheel installed.

· New Mac 2.5” cat back with Mac prochamber. BBK Equal length headers.

· New brakes (rotors, pads, drums, shoes and hardware) all around with braided brake lines and MM caliper sleeves

· New Kumho tires with alignment done Aug. 2017

· New Pa Inspection good through July 2018. Currently has Pa Classic Tag

· New coil spring isolators with Bullitt springs all around. Rear adjustable height control arms, new power steering pump, Steeda bumpsteer kit, UPR caster/camber plates, Steeda front sway bar and brackets, new Strange front struts, KYB rear shocks

· New Sony Media player with all new speakers

· New exterior trim and gaskets

· Prothane motor and transmission mounts

· Recent Ford Racing 3.73’s with extra clutch pack per side

· Trans was just rebuilt by Hanlon less than 500 miles ago; steel input shaft, Pro 5.0 shifter

· Engine: Edelbrock Performer 5.0’s with 1.90’s, Comp Cam, Cobra intake, 65mm TB, 76mm Mass Air.

· New aluminum radiator

· 3G 95 amp alternator conversion with fused 4 gauge feed. Battery was new March 2017

· New power locks and driver window motor

· New Taylor 409 wires, cap and rotor

· New smoked headlights

$10,000 OBO
I5xlF1pJ-PD9EDRBWEs504wOtUGiGGWt092RsMh3Y40ld8eAryCsF99sFKhGUnrRnSZ24QYhvvznp2s6Aw=w1299-h974-no.jpg

IMG_5392.JPG
IMG_5390.JPG
IMG_5389.JPG
IMG_5386.JPG
IMG_5382.JPG
IMG_5381.JPG
IMG_5380.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG
IMG_5376.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Forgot to add it has a power seat with the seat extenders so fits a 6' or taller person. Some pics showing dynamat, new headliner, new clutch and the rebuilt trans out when doing the clutch. Trans is leak free and the fluid is still as red as when it was put in new from the rebuild. It does have a steel input shaft and a new rear main installed with new pilot bearing, hardware, fork, TOB when the new DF clutch, pressure plate and aluminum flywheel was put in.
img_5241-jpg.1274417.jpg
img_5625-jpg.1274448.jpg
img_5623-jpg.1274449.jpg
img_5609-jpg.1274994.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.