Fox 1991 5.0 LX price

USCGunner

Jun 10, 2017
Idaho
Thinking of selling my 91 5.0 convertible but not sure what the going price is these days. 91 5.0 Convertible new top, new tires, 100000 miles no body damage, auto trans, air. Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Meanwhile I just sit in the 92 cranking tunes and dreaming

DC76745E-C19A-4FA2-AFEA-FF67EE88F590.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Needless to say mike, your convertible is a badass mama jama. But in reality, $20k Foxbody convertibles are few and far between. Even more so are people who seek such.

Thanks John,, but oh.................. if you saw it today,, blown apart and I am now fixing the "body work" that my" friend' did over the last year. I havent had the car in my garage since last December, I ended up towing it out of his shop last month because he dicked me around for 8 months and ended up doing a worse than Half assed job, caused damage to the body, and somehow managed to make the car not run,. It's now at my tuner for the last 3to redo the entire tune and and other issues.. I need to pay to have a shop repair all the mechanical and then have a body shop repaint and fix it as I need evidence from a shop as to the extent of the damages, as I am going after the guy who screwed up the car. Just to give you an idea- the idiot for some reason undid all my wire tuck and rewired my MSD box and coil all wired backwards, had my timing moved to THIRTY degrees before TDC . I'm not going to post anything further about this until this is resolved but if this needs to go to Court so be it.

AOD and convertible will fetch less than notchback and 5-spd. It's also going to vary by region. Way too many questions to give you a solid answer. I also think "what's it worth" threads are stricktly forbidden here?

Well, gunner is asking for opinions but like many other 'what's it worth' posts' it kinda turns into a 'not enough info and too many opinions ' thing.
the second hardest thing to do on the internet is give an opinion of what something is worth.
the first is 'why is my car making this noise?'

These are worth what someone will pay. I bought a 93 GT hatch 5sp reef blue on Friday for 4600 from an initial 5500 asking. The car has had exempt mileage on the title as they do that here in pa after 20 years or something but looks like it has 108 on it. It’s not without a few problems but it’s pretty stock and has a few bolt ons. That being said if there’s nothing to bat an eye at I’d list your AOD vert for 5-6k and expect more of a 4-5 sale. As a recent shopper that the market I’ve seen. The crazy people listing for 5 figures are still for sale. Reasonable priced ones sells as soon as they list.

Yea I feel you there. If it's not a insane listing, it's sold the second it lists. Then you have people who write a terrible add or lack info which I simply wouldn't look at. And my favorite was the guys who get frustrated with asking questions or for pictures trying and trying to negotiate a sale. It honestly took more work than my regular job to find my car and now I have to correct some problems and make it my own but trust me it's well worth it to be back in a fox. Feels like home and the parts market is incredible. They literally make everything compared to 14 years ago when I last owned one.

Yea I feel you there. If it's not a insane listing, it's sold the second it lists. Then you have people who write a terrible add or lack info which I simply wouldn't look at. And my favorite was the guys who get frustrated with asking questions or for pictures trying and trying to negotiate a sale. It honestly took more work than my regular job to find my car and now I have to correct some problems and make it my own but trust me it's well worth it to be back in a fox. Feels like home and the parts market is incredible. They literally make everything compared to 14 years ago when I last owned one.
My last one I timed perfect. Sat around with cash until something popped up on a Sunday. Paid asking price when no one else could get money from the bank.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck. I was getting close to the idea of sight unseen and shipping to expand my search. I think it's really at the brink here where it's going to be next to impossible to find decent ones for under 5 figures in a couple years with the newest ones you can get being 25 years old. I plan on holding mine and passing down. A fox is perfection to me and I'm so happy to be back.