Progress Thread 43 years later

• Sponsors (?)

Update.
IMG_3153.JPG

I was told the shackles had to be removed with a cut-off wheel.

Reactions: 1 user
Really? I promise I didn't copy it. I had a shop put it together 2 years ago.
I think I'll copy @2Blue2 and put some cut-outs in. But I'll drive it first and then decide.

Nice pictures Enzio. I zeroed in on the great underside. Like the cleanliness, and lack of rust for a Mustang Two. The mufflers are very cool. If it was mine I would do the same thing. I hope your tips have something to them so they shine a little. Soon you will be driving that on a spring day listening to a nice 302.

Whoa Buddy!
Check out the new stuff!
Lots of nice pictures!:cheers:
Shocks, springs, Stumpy's bars, bad arse side-exhaust all tucked up nice and tight ready to annoy the neighbors!
And More! Heck ya! We Wondered what they was doing while you were playing in the woods, but they seem to be earning their pay in earnest.

Nice!:cool::cool::cool::nice::nice::nice::flag:

Nice pictures Enzio. I zeroed in on the great underside. Like the cleanliness, and lack of rust for a Mustang Two. The mufflers are very cool. If it was mine I would do the same thing. I hope your tips have something to them so they shine a little. Soon you will be driving that on a spring day listening to a nice 302.
The underside is the only thing I did not have anything done. I spent a lot of time on it about 25 years ago.
Thanks by the way.

Whoa Buddy!
Check out the new stuff!
Lots of nice pictures!:cheers:
Shocks, springs, Stumpy's bars, bad arse side-exhaust all tucked up nice and tight ready to annoy the neighbors!
And More! Heck ya! We Wondered what they was doing while you were playing in the woods, but they seem to be earning their pay in earnest.

Nice!:cool::cool::cool::nice::nice::nice::flag:
I'm heading back to the woods tomorrow. There's a small murder trial going on near me that I don't want to be around for the conclusion.

I'm heading back to the woods tomorrow. There's a small murder trial going on near me that I don't want to be around for the conclusion.

It's been about a month since we've heard anything - did you get lost in the woods or are you out enjoying your marvelous piece of machinery? :)

It's been about a month since we've heard anything - did you get lost in the woods or are you out enjoying your marvelous piece of machinery? :)
Soon!
I came back because the weather turned to crap. Wouldn't you know it there was another shooting the day I came back to the city. Riot season again. I haven't taken down my Covid decorations yet!
The shop called me and said they were getting ready to start up the car so I went over there yesterday to watch and it wouldn't start. 3 mechanics and the owner were there and they all said there was a timing issue. I told them to leave the distributor alone and asked them if they by chance pulled the plug wires off? He said yes when the headers were put on; so I said lets check the firing order vs. the plug wires and they had them in the same order as a 302. I told them to change it to 351 and it started right up. It made me smile.
For some reason the tachometer is not working with the MSD. So I'm bringing the wire diagram to them Monday to try and get that taken care of.
I'm going to bring it home next week (weather depending-it's still snowing around here) and finish the rest myself. Mostly interior stuff that I stripped out at the beginning. And some work on the wire harness/heater hoses.

Reactions: 1 users