5.0 Microsquirt start up help

Looking for some ideas for help with my tune. Car starts but stalls unless I hold the throttle and let it warm up. Any tips on where to start adjusting?

Combo is a 1990 Ford Mustang GT with a Microsquirt.

306 with Edelbrock RPM heads, 1.6 Rockers, Lunati 51014 Cam, Edelbrock RPM 2 Intake, Accufab 75mm TB, 60lb injectors, Vortech S trim with intercooler.

New to tuning and Microsquirt so opening to ideas to help out. Tune file is from some other local folks with semi similar combos.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! Attached is a data log from a cold start where I was having to apply throttle to keep it running. Let me know what other type of data logging I should do to help gather more intel.

Attachments

• 2019-05-25_13.28.55-cold.msl
    129.6 KB · Views: 115
  • ultrabluevert.msq
    119.1 KB · Views: 163
I have been working on all the reply's from this weekend... guy takes 3 days off and has 12 messages to respond to.. :D...

Ill take a look in a few.

What you want time off? :) Certainly interested in remote tuning help and class on proper use of the software and not break stuff. I suspect I may be approaching the magical range when stock blocks could decide to split...Visual in case that provides any inspiration.

Thanks again Steve for your time and patience this evening getting it to a good place. Starts and idles like a champ and have a much better understanding of Tunerstudio and the settings. Even better have a plan going forward to get the tune the rest of the way there. Highly recommend a session with Steve to get your car in a safe place.

Thanks again Steve for your time and patience this evening getting it to a good place. Starts and idles like a champ and have a much better understanding of Tunerstudio and the settings. Even better have a plan going forward to get the tune the rest of the way there. Highly recommend a session with Steve to get your car in a safe place.
I’d love to get some of the info to if you still have it