5.0 Vert on Craigslist - Whats it worth?

• Sponsors (?)

Fleabay can be bad.

Your "go to" was pulled by the owner.

Unless you are close enough to go see and drive the car I say don't bother with any e list vehicle. Ebay won't insure any car over 10 years old and Craig's list is filled with strange things/people but at least they're close by mostly. Unless they give a great guarantee don't bother.

I used the ebay item number and found it. You should find out his phone number and simply ask what his reserve is if you are too far away to go drive it. I bet he wants $4500 but based on his info of "no reserve" (he can always pull the ad or have a buddy bid it up) and the pix I'd say it's a ticking bomb/money pit of a car. You might be okay if you could actually get it for under $2000? Doesn't sound like you can plan on driving it home very far!!

Your "go to" was pulled by the owner.

Unless you are close enough to go see and drive the car I say don't bother with any e list vehicle. Ebay won't insure any car over 10 years old and Craig's list is filled with strange things/people but at least they're close by mostly. Unless they give a great guarantee don't bother.

Fixed the URL! :nice: