Fox 83 foxbody motor mount for 5.4 swap

I’ve just started on an old worn out foxbody that we just stripped. The plan is to drop the motor and transmission from my 04 f150 fx4 that was just totaled and I’m trying to find motor mounts and a k member for the swap. Anyone have any recommendations?

Attachments

• DD0C926D-97EF-415C-AF1D-CE7FD35F4242.png
    DD0C926D-97EF-415C-AF1D-CE7FD35F4242.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
  • Sponsors (?)

AJE sells a cheap k member that can have just about any engine mount you want. I've been using their k members for over 10 years. You need the k member and their mount for a 4.6 or 5.4.

I don't think that FX4 trans will easily fit in that thing unless you plan a bunch of fab work.

AJE sells a cheap k member that can have just about any engine mount you want. I've been using their k members for over 10 years. You need the k member and their mount for a 4.6 or 5.4.

I don't think that FX4 trans will easily fit in that thing unless you plan a bunch of fab work.

I agree with 90sickfox ive used other K members and i think the aje works out great and it is a nice feature you can change mounts. Helps if you have plans to change to a different motor in the future

Reactions: 1 users
I have an AJE k member, I wouldn't buy a thing from them ever again.
They are a dishonest company that doesn't offer support when they mess up.
The mod swap groups absolutely hate them.
When I did my swap there wasn't many choices back then.
Now there are plenty.

I have no complaints fit perfect with the coyote have no clearance problems long tubes fit perfect wheels sit a great location. Ive put about 2500 miles on them with no complaints. I do plan on swapping to the mm kit in the future because i want something a little more beefy for daily street use.