Progress Thread '89 GT build thread....formerly known as "Her"

• Sponsors (?)

And while i’m thinking about it, NO Domestic auto has ever been badged with a feminine name either.
Hmmm, seems like a deep deep hate for femanizing vehicles.

Attachments

• pink car and robe.jpg
    pink car and robe.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 83
Hmmm, seems like a deep deep hate for femanizing vehicles.
Nope, just another one of my personal peeves. It’s a word thing for me. Using “she“ to describe a car, gets lumped right into my list of “ Car guy word references” I’ll put it at the top;)

1. She ( when referencing anything that isn’t female)
2. Prolly
3. Tranny
4. Chunk
5. Dizzy

Feel free to use all of those in a sentence to routinely get the same reaction from me as dragging your fingernails across a chalkboard would.

• Loved It!
Reactions: 3 users
Nope, just another one of my personal peeves. It’s a word thing for me. Using “she“ to describe a car, gets lumped right into my list of “ Car guy word references” I’ll put it at the top;)

2. Prolly
3. Tranny
4. Chunk
5. Dizzy

Feel free to use all of those in a sentence to routinely get the same reaction from me as dragging your fingernails across a chalkboard would.
Ugh, don't do that to me, soooo tempting. Though Im sure they could be arranged in a very entertaining way.

Attachments

• i-just-squirted-tranny-fluid-caution-wet-floor-ahead-37301675.png
    i-just-squirted-tranny-fluid-caution-wet-floor-ahead-37301675.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: 1 user
People should just name their damned cars... ElSuperPinto, Gila Monster, Exxon Valdez... and that's just from people participating in the thread!

Although... by default, due to the workings of the Spanish language, "ElSuperPinto" is male. :doh:

2. Prolly
3. Tranny
4. Chunk
5. Dizzy

Just for you:

That tranny prolly got dizzy when she ate that chunk of edibles.

Reactions: 1 users
Besides what’s in the vids, a ship or land vehicle’s quirks are often easier to live with when personified. Maybe we should check before naming a piece of transportation if has a stick shift and ball bearings.

Found the axle kit I want, order will be going in this week! Also found the shocks to be shot, so ordered Lakewood 50/50s. Hope "it" appreciates the knew stuff!!
Yep, it's 4 lug, guess I'm weird, I just like the look of the 4 lug. And looking up the strength of 4, seems I should not have any issues with the power levels I will be running.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201005-061813_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-061813_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: